Heat Streamer Solar Water Heater
Flow water in one side of the panel, hot water comes out the other. Simple! The Heat Streamer Solar Water Heater is as powerful and efficient as it is affordable and easy to install. Whether you're building an urban roof-mounted solar water heater system or a DIY solar water heater to cut energy costs and go green, or need a plentiful supply of solar hot water for a remote location, the Heat Streamer is designed to get your project moving now.
Key benefits include:
- Free Shipping - Quick and reliable via UPS (Only $90 for international via USPS). No hassling with slow, expensive freight companies like our competitors use! Same-day shipping for orders made before noon.
- Easy DIY-ready Design - Standard 1/4" copper pipe through-flow in/out ports for simple connections. Engineered to easily integrate into DIY or standard plumbing systems, the copper manifold pipe is comprised of 10 continuous "u-pipe" bends, maximizing your hookup options while minimizing size, weight, and cost.
- Unit measures 23" wide, 22" tall, 3" thick, weighs 19 lbs.
- PSI Rating: Do not exceed 100 psi (Ok for most city supply pressure). Closed systems must have relief valve.
- WARNING: HIGHLY EFFICIENT SOLAR THERMAL COLLECTOR. Sunlight is extremely powerful. Steam & burn danger without proper handling. Remember to never connect to a closed system without pressure relief. Do not touch internal components while heated. See assembly instructions for an example.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Hot Will The Heat Streamer Make My Water?
There are many answers, both practical and mathematical, to that question. Here are just a few examples of the excellent performance of this solar water heater panel:
- Heats 5 gallons of water from 68°F (room temp) to 122°F (above hot tub temp) in four hours if recirculated by our Solar Water Heater Pump.
- Jumps temp of any input water circulating through by 37°F at flow rate of 5 gallons per hour.
- Heats water at a rate of 165 watts.
Glass vacuum tubes, copper pipe manifold and aluminum frame ship disassembled. Some assembly required. Instructions are included. Built in USA with world-class imported glass vacuum tubes.
We've got you covered with U.S.-based sales and tech support, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a 10-year warranty on the Heat Streamer's performance. Don't let that solar energy get away, grab your kit today!